Tuesday 15 April 2008

Babylon Lexicon






Babylon Lexicon is an annual exhibition of artists' books and book inspired art curated by Hot Iron Press. I posted over some of my artists books (from most recent show, a perfect stillness) far over the seas for inclusion in the exhibition (see if you can spot them in the pictures!)

It ran from 10 November - 8 December 2007 at the Goldring Riverview Gallery of the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts (NOCCA/RIVERFRONT). My first international exhibition was much easier than I thought it would be, and just cost me the price of a very big stamp. It was really exciting to be apart of this and I recommend checking out the Hot Iron Press website.

It has taken me a little while to get around to posting up all of this older content that has come lately, but we are almost up to the present, and we are always in the present even if reminiscing.

No comments: